- Will my shipment be delivered today?
The short answer is yes. Your shipment will be delivered today. We will deliver 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every week of the year. We have a range of services that can provide delivery when you need it.
- I’ve just booked my job, when will the driver collect my shipment?
Depending on the service booked, we will ensure that your job is picked up and delivered within our quoted times. Once the job has been allocated to a driver you can then track the whereabouts of the driver directly from our website.
- Do you deliver goods interstate or overseas?
We deliver same day within the metropolitan cities of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Auckland in New Zealand. We also offer a range of Air or road interstate services in addition to an international service.
- Do you package my goods for me?
No, we require the shipment to be packaged and ready for pick up before the driver arrives.
- Is there a limit on the size of the goods that I am sending?
There is no limit on the size of the shipment we can send. Please note that we do not accept the following shipments
- Furniture (Including piano's)
- Dangerous goods
- Can I use you if I am the receiver of the goods?
Yes, you can book a shipment as the receiver. You must ensure the shipper is aware that we will collect the shipment and they have correctly packaged the goods and has it ready for pick up.
- Will the driver call me when he is on approach to my pick up or delivery?
For local metropolitan jobs, you can request the driver to call you when he is on his way for the pick up or delivery by leaving your details and instuctions in the special instructions box. For intrastate or interstate job, the driver will not call before pick up or delivery.
- How do I know my goods have been delivered?
You can select to receive a proof of delivery with signature by text, email or both.
- Do you deliver after hours and on weekends?
Yes, we deliver 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Surcharges apply for after hours, weekends and public holidays.
- What happens if I want to cancel my booking?
You can cancel a job at no charge to you before it has been allocated to a driver. Once the job has been allocated to a driver, there will be a futile charge applied to the job.
- What happens if the receiver is not present?
If the receiver is not present, you can provide an authority to leave (ATL) in the special instructions box. If no instructions are provided and the receive is not there at the time of delivery, return charges may also apply.
- Will you deliver to a post office box?
We do not deliver to post office boxes.
- How do I pay for your services?
You can pay online using Amex, MasterCard and Visa.
- How do your charges work?
For all same day services, you will receive a quote with charges depending on the type and size of the consignment, distance traveled, the service type selected. We also have additional surcharges that may apply and will be provided at the time of the quote.
- Are the charges inclusive of GST and any other surcharges?
All charges are inclusive of GST and surcharges unless otherwise stated.
- Do you accept COD?
We do not accept cash payments on pick up or delivery.
- Do you insure the goods whilst in transit?
Your goods are not insured whilst in transit. It is the responsibility of the shipper to organize your own insurance.
- Can I provide an authority to leave the shipment if I am not home?
You can provide an authority to leave by indicating this in the special instructions box on the consignment note when booking the job.
- Where can I get more information?
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is a futile charge ?
A futile charge is applied when a driver has attempted the pick up or delivery of a job but is unable to perform this task due to a change in the original quoted job requirement that prohibits the supplied vehicle from being able to perform the job. For example, the van provided is too small as the shipment was much larger than originally quoted, or there was nobody available at pick up or delivery at the time of the attempt. The full charge of the attempted job will be applied as the futile charge.