Customer Service Representative
HOURS: Full Time
START DATE: Immediately
Do work that matters
Our Customer Service Specialists are the type of people who genuinely love helping others. A working day for you will be on the phone taking bookings, answering queries from customers and data entering important information into our inhouse computer system. Many of our clients rely on us to deliver their freight such as medical equipment, vaccines, retail fashion goods etc. You will be part of the Transport Supply Chain that helps our community thrive.
See yourself in our team
If you are selected, you'll be joining a team at Direct Couriers who have loads of experience and will help you along the way. We are incredibly passionate about our customers and their needs.
We're looking for someone who thrives in a busy environment. You'll love the buzzing, sometimes noisy atmosphere of our call centre and your resilient nature will see you succeed and grow within the business.
In this role you'll master different technologies, multitask like never before, all the time while loving what you do. But we won't throw you in the deep end; we offer first class training to not only get you ready for the call centre environment, as well as for your new role. We also offer ongoing support to help you succeed in your new role and grow your career.
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Taking incoming transport queries and bookings from customers in a call-centre environment
- Empathetically listen to the customer and act quickly to resolve any issue they may have
- Providing high quality written responses to all enquiries
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Previous experience working in a call centre environment is desirable for this role but not essential – why? Because we will train you and help you succeed along the way
- Possess excellent communication skills and a positive, proactive attitude
- Good computer skills eg data entry and attention to detail
- Knowledge of the Sydney metro area
This is a full-time position Monday to Friday days only – your weekends and evenings will be your own spare time to enjoy with your family and friends
Grow within the business
This role is something you can kick start your career in the Transport Industry.
You'll be supported when faced with challenges, and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We really love working here, and we think you will too.